What will 2022 bring to you? What will the next year bring to you? Opportunities or obstacles? Perhaps both.
What have you learned or discovered these past several years ?
I reviewed some past New Years post.
“Unexpected circumstances, trials and caught off guard”.
“Don’t pray for an easy life, but pray to be strong!”Boy did this challenge me this year!
“Bury the past or the past will bury you!”
“The best view of this past couple of years is my rearview mirror”!
“No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead…”
Philippians 3:13 NLT
These were just a few, but now to the New Year 2022!
The timeline for 2021 will soon be over! How are you going to respond to this coming year in 2022? It will be a new chapter in life to either fear or complain; or to embrace and make a difference.
First, take a deep sigh of relief and be grateful that your still here. Even if you faced some real battles, real enemies, and authentic crises such as a health scare, job or career loss, or losing a loved one or a friend.
Always remember, God is in control and the battle is the Lord’s. His grace sustains you in the good, the bad, & the ugly.
- Be determined to listen with understanding. No need to fly off the handle and think you know it all or have all the answers. I know I don’t.
- Be patient and understanding put yourself on the other person’s shoes.
- Establish relationships that count. Relationships that will keep you accountable, sincere, and honest. Yes, the truth or constructive critism hurts, but it’s a necessity for growth.
- Invest in people not money! People, friendships, children, seniors 60 and up. There’s s lot of lonely people out there. People who need mentors or being mentored will make a world of difference. Time is a precious and valuable commodity. Remember, the best counsel is a good friend who will listen and not judge.
- Believe and trust God to do the impossible. That this coming year is going to prosper and be healthy.
Dare to Dream- Dare to Believe the vision God gave you years ago! If you have no vision the people will perish, and so will you. If you have fallen and failed, get back up, brush yourself off, and face your fears like a roaring lion or when David faced his Goliath!
It’s time to soar like an eagle!
I leave you with this verse.
“But forget all that— it is nothing compared to what I am going to do. For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.
Isaiah 43:18-19 NLT
Have a Blessed, Healthy, Prosperous New Year my Friend in 2022!